How do I upload my Failed Mot Certificate?
1. Take a photo of your Failed Mot certificate capturing all the details.
2. If you are not registered on the site click the Red Upload Failed Mot Tab fill in all the required fields.
3. Choose File Box this will open a search menu on your device navigate to where your photos are stored and select the Failed Mot Photo and click on it once this is done the file name will appear next to the Choose File box.
4. Agree to the T&Cs by clicking on the box.
5. Click the Register Now Tab all the details will be Uploaded to the system including the Failed Mot Photo. An email will be sent to you to complete the registration and only when you complete this step will you receive Emails and Text Messages that quotes have been submitted.
Note for Registered Users
Log in and use the Upload Failed Mot tab fill in the required boxes and upload your Failed Mot Photo as directed above click Save Tab.
How do I get a quote for work other than Mot work?
1 Register on the site using the register tab at the top of the home page and confirm your email address.
2 Login to the site and use the Profile tab to navigate to the My Cars Tab click the My Cars tab and add the details of your car.
3 Now you are ready to use the Red Create Job tab once you click on this tab a menu will appear where you can input all the details of the work you require to be done including entering a last date for receiving Quotes submit the details using the submit tab.
4 All garages in a 10-mile radius of you will be notified of your Job and you will be sent SMS (Text Messages) and Emails notifying you of the prices that have been submitted.
5 Once you receive a Quote you like login to the site and you will see the job you created with a Bids Tab click on the Bids Tab and Award the Job to the Garage/Mechanic who’s Bid you liked.
6 You will be directed to PayPal to make a payment to secure the bid you received once you’ve paid you will be automatically redirected to The Garage/Mechanics Overview page and will also receive SMS/Emails with the Garage/Mechanic Details.
7 Using the details contact the Garage/Mechanic and Book your car in to have the work carried out and pay the Garage/Mechanic the remaining Balance.
How much does it cost me to use your website?
As a customer it will cost you NOTHING to use Fixmymot.com.
Can I get my Deposit back?
Yes, once we have verification from the Garage/Mechanic you did not have the work carried out we will refund your Deposit.