This Code of Conduct sets out certain standards which Fixmymot.com Limited("FMM", "we", "us" or "our") expects all Mechanics who use this Website and the Service made available through it, to adhere to when using the Website and Service and dealing with Drivers.
By registering with FMM and/ or using our Service, Mechanics agree:
- To provide FMM and Drivers with an accurate description of their garage business, proprietor details and the automotive services that they offer
- To ensure Quotes communicated to Drivers are informative, accurate, comprehensive and that they are not misleading;
- To ensure that they have the appropriate resources, equipment and knowledge to carry out work for which they are providing Quotes;
- To deliver a thorough, professional, customer-centric experience to Drivers at all times;
- To ensure, where possible, all fitted car parts and components are new, unused and of good quality;
- To ensure any additional work, that might be required, is not carried out without the prior authorization from the Driver;
- To provide an itemized invoice and receipt to Drivers of all checks carried out and components and car parts fitted;
- To ensure any disputes that arise with Drivers are resolved in a fair and timely manner;
- To report to FMM all new customers and new work that has resulted from Quotes submitted via the Fixmymot.com Service.
This Code of Conduct was last updated on 20 January 2016.